Fluff AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, baa or moo?

Sent from my toaster using logic

._. ...srs?

7aLXc.jpg


That moment when you use a meme but have no idea where it comes from.
 
Would you say you agree more with John Dewey or Walter Lippmann on the role journalism should play in a democracy?

Sent from my stone tablet using rongorongo.

I believe that given Jay-Z and Beyonce's trip to Cuba, Obama should allocate more funds to fortify John Kerry should Ahmadinejad move forward with his nuclear plan.
 
Last edited:
How's the life of a Dinocow? (Please mention your favorite food, favorite board game, etc.)

I start out my day eating a full loaf of grass bread (special vegan) and then proceed to spend the rest of my day crying on the inside about my teeny-tiny front legs ( ;~; ) and eating MOAR grass. I end my day by watching a derpy haired guy on History Channel talk about giant asteroids hitting Earth and annihilating all life (lol that's never going to happen...right?). My favorite board game would have to be, as a DinoCow, Civ5. Favorite food is grass, but irl is dat rice. @.@
 
I start out my day eating a full loaf of grass bread (special vegan) and then proceed to spend the rest of my day crying on the inside about my teeny-tiny front legs ( ;~; ) and eating MOAR grass. I end my day by watching a derpy haired guy on History Channel talk about giant asteroids hitting Earth and annihilating all life (lol that's never going to happen...right?). My favorite board game would have to be, as a DinoCow, Civ5. Favorite food is grass, but irl is dat rice. @.@

I enjoy that show.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top