Im back!!!

gimpy17

Rookie
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
95
After an extended vacation from everything electronic, I am pleased to announce the return of the Gimp!!! I need those every now and then to appreciate how awesome and blessed we are to have these commodities like computers and internet. I hope my Maul wasn't deactivated for inactivity. Funny how my "electro-vacation" fell right when I was promoted to O...hehe anyways, get used to seeing me again, maybe not often because of school, but I will be there!

Gimpy
 
I remember you! Welcome back buddy! ^_^ It's not hard to reactivate your MAUL. I believe visiting the website and going in game is all you need! I'd set up a new admin pin though to be sure.
 
Welcome back man! Can't wait to see you in-game.
 
MAUL set to active.

Please take a refresher Advanced Admin Training class.

Welcome back! =)
 
Back
Top