C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Feb 25, 2014 #1 Thank you all for coming out to Halloween Night! Sorry for the unfortunate server crash at the end. Tomorrow's event is Randomizer with Rdinator. Be sure to post screenshots and replays from the event! :thumbup1:
Thank you all for coming out to Halloween Night! Sorry for the unfortunate server crash at the end. Tomorrow's event is Randomizer with Rdinator. Be sure to post screenshots and replays from the event! :thumbup1:
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Feb 25, 2014 #3 Happy halloween it was a fun event
Goje Famous Joined Dec 9, 2013 Messages 415 Feb 26, 2014 #4 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDm17ZssdHY&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Feb 26, 2014 #5 I had internet problems.. i timed out every time I joined.... Sorry guys
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Feb 26, 2014 #6 tooo loud so i went mutes, Otherwise event wasNot bad, Hyde can retire for sometime now and be "Halloween" exclusive. Heck I might only do events actually now Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
tooo loud so i went mutes, Otherwise event wasNot bad, Hyde can retire for sometime now and be "Halloween" exclusive. Heck I might only do events actually now