E.m.g.a.m.

Soupy

Soup Kitchen
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
1,561
When I was in a fraternity in college, one of the acronyms we used to use during rush was E.M.G.A.M. "Every Man Get A Man". This means it was our goal for everyone to recruit at least 1 person to the group each rush period. Well, I have noticed that recruiting usually slows down around the end of the month because everyone thinks we have made our recruiting goals and such. Well I have a contest for the NEW RECRUITS from January and February, the NEW RECRUIT that recruits the most new members to the TF2 division in the month of March will receive a PRIZE of their choice from SCRAP.TF valued up to 3KEYS in value. Happy Recruiting. Oh yeah and the winner has to have recruited at least 3 members and completed all their follow-ups. The tie breaker will be based on a pull of the hat if necessary.

This contest is for new members that joined in January or February 2014.
 
Last edited:
Well, I have noticed that recruiting usually slows down around the end of the month because everyone thinks we have made our recruiting goals and such.

Which we did ;) Our goal was 45 and we have now 60 :3
When we reach our goal we tend to slow down to focus on follow ups and such things,.
But yea, why not start a contest :3
And for your recruiters out there, please consider doing the follow ups :)
 
Last edited:
This is a fantabulous idea. *equips sunglasses, flips on Eye of The Tiger* Lezz do dis.
 
Yes! Invite those people you enjoy playing with and have fun with on the server to join us. :) The more the merrier.

Go forth and E.M.G.A.M.
 
Also, I'd like to not only see new recruits but also active ones. Please recruiters make sure your recruits are active and maybe start our new follow up program.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Black Mesa Sunday

This event is always a great event to invite new people to, also don't forget the meet and greet coming soon
 
Well, I have noticed that recruiting usually slows down around the end of the month because everyone thinks we have made our recruiting goals and such.

why stop when you made your goal :O ! just keep on recuiting :thumbup1:
 
why stop when you made your goal :O ! just keep on recuiting :thumbup1:


We don't stop.... It's just it slowed down, but not drastically. I mean we still got alot. Looking at the recruit spreadsheet, we still got quite a few towards the end. But we tried to focus on our follow ups more.

Also thread bump


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
We don't stop.... It's just it slowed down, but not drastically. I mean we still got alot. Looking at the recruit spreadsheet, we still got quite a few towards the end. But we tried to focus on our follow ups more.

Also thread bump


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I did not ment is that way :p just like , dont stop recuit forevah , maube you get is right that way :p


Send from my iphone using tapatalk.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top