Joining eGO-Step By Step -CS

Ex

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
3,227
psc_ring.png


This thread is for anyone who is trying to join eGO, you can use it as a reference for your recruits or even if you've started and get stuck half way through I hope this can help!
If you see the message "This message has been resized" Please click the bar to enlarge the screenshots as to gain full detail and easier explanation of what you're doing.
Any Issues or questions don't hesitate to PM me.

Registration

-Simply Click "Register Account" at the top left of your page.
dd8a65796218399165dab4386d69a0bb.png


-This page will give you the Website rules, Tick to agree and hit Register.
393621193d126a5b85b1b5e172ad0f59.png


-You'll then be lead to the following page which is where you will enter all your details for the website. If anyone has referred you to eGO place there name in the Referrer box.
bc2a5d4bef7dfa2d5653d5d05f2e12fe.png


Verification

-First click "eGO Tools" then on the drop down menu hit "Game Ids"
22d1225e029de2c5f805602257c54864.png


- This page will then follow, Please provide your steamID and submit it using the details on the page to guide you.
647064d859d2e24d71df7ff22e735656.png


-To find your steam ID to enter in the previous page head over to www.SteamIDFinder.com and enter your community profile URL. You will then need to click Submit and join ANY eGO server on Source to Verify your steam ID and to continue.
65a9a2d5453d6f148e013f143f9c4d64.png


Application

After you've Verified your steam ID you now need to apply for eGO.

- First Head over to our "Forums" on the right hand side. Then Click on the
"Personal Service Center" Category.
2845e8f7e9c095e923944c9b9e26855f.png


- On the next page click on the orange text that reads "Click here to join eGO"
3611ffd07210d838dac5ceb4e93d916f.png


- This will be followed up by a page with our Username policy's and Server rules on.
ad874db53cc1da61e8583d0ecf7124ac.png


- After you continue you can then click the "Source" Picture which will direct you to your application
ce86d9d5409b1a6e10c32ceca53f007a.png


- Application, Fill out the details and then click Submit. Afterwards you just need to wait a little to be accepted into eGO.

39f000b728e24f9ad707f6eb0ab4dec3.png

Posted because a few people get stuck and Maul verification. Please don't hesitate to ask anyone on how to join they will all help!

Best of luck!
 
Another nice guide exoh!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hey that was great! Ill use it from now on everytime Im recruiting!!
 
Thanks so much, makes things a lot easier for people to understand recruiting.
 
I had to come and tip my hat to this rabbit. Quite impressive!
 
Why would you waste your time commenting if you're just gunna put Tl;dr. You think I and other really needed to know you thought it was "Too long and you didnt read it?"

Don't rant <3 Ipersonally never put too much attention to recruiting.. I was more of the reviewing apps dude.. Of course I left PSC last year due to inactivity..

Anyways, I didn't read, but I know you do good posts :thumbup1:
 
Don't rant <3 Ipersonally never put too much attention to recruiting.. I was more of the reviewing apps dude.. Of course I left PSC last year due to inactivity..

Anyways, I didn't read, but I know you do good posts :thumbup1:

:P Rants are fun :P
 
Bumping for a guy so he can find it eZ, K thnks bye
 
See, 4 and a half years ago when I joined, our PSC Recruiters literally got with us in ventrilo and filled out the application for us players. The only parts I had to fill in were my desired username (forum name) and if I was in the service for the National Service award.

That's it. The recruiter put our in-game name, Steam ID, X-Fire, age, etc.

Idk though. Maybe it's because I was 12, going on 13, when I joined?
 
See, 4 and a half years ago when I joined, our PSC Recruiters literally got with us in ventrilo and filled out the application for us players. The only parts I had to fill in were my desired username (forum name) and if I was in the service for the National Service award.

That's it. The recruiter put our in-game name, Steam ID, X-Fire, age, etc.

Idk though. Maybe it's because I was 12, going on 13, when I joined?

wut
 

Latest posts

Back
Top