A Alphonse Poster Joined Aug 6, 2013 Messages 173 Feb 26, 2014 #1 Was wondering if there were any Hawken or MechWarrior: Online players looking for people to play with.
Was wondering if there were any Hawken or MechWarrior: Online players looking for people to play with.
M Macgyver Thread Junky Joined Mar 10, 2012 Messages 849 Feb 26, 2014 #2 I am a MechWarrior fan, but I don't play the game. The closest to the game is Titanfall and that game I am going to be getting once it comes out. I will probably get MechWarrior: Online in the next few days to see how it is.
I am a MechWarrior fan, but I don't play the game. The closest to the game is Titanfall and that game I am going to be getting once it comes out. I will probably get MechWarrior: Online in the next few days to see how it is.
A Alphonse Poster Joined Aug 6, 2013 Messages 173 Feb 26, 2014 #3 I couldn't describe it to any of the games doesn't feel like MW2 or it's expansions nor does it feel like 3 or 4 with their expansions.
I couldn't describe it to any of the games doesn't feel like MW2 or it's expansions nor does it feel like 3 or 4 with their expansions.
S Spitfire'd Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 2,235 Feb 27, 2014 #4 Loving Hawken when I have time to play it.
TomsSound Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 2,945 Mar 8, 2014 #5 Hawken is ..... beast !!!!!!!!!!!! Really.. it's that good.
S skyberry86 Poster Joined Oct 28, 2011 Messages 174 Mar 8, 2014 #6 I play hawken.. haven't really been playing it recently though. Its a great game.