Once again, ESO Beta Key!

SigmaMX

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
1,947
Friends,

Again I was given an additional Elder Scrolls Online Beta Key! The BETA test starts Friday at noon (EST) and ends... i dont know, sometime weekend.

In order to acquire it, please be so kind to go to my visitor messages and tell me:

Who is the greatest AFKer of all times on the CS:S Divison.

First come, first served.

Sigma,
 
EG766REYLDFCL3KGM535
What they said. Please let me know if you use this code so others don't keep trying a used code :P
 
Last edited:
The game looks really cool, but I'd rather wait until it's close to release date before I try it...
 
The game looks really cool, but I'd rather wait until it's close to release date before I try it...



Why do that? Here are codes to play beta (AND your chars transfer over) and figure out whether you're gonna fork out the money to purchase AND pay for monthly.

You're much better off trying the beta. We're here to help you have fun and save money /no1
 
Back
Top