Pyromaniacs, switch to your shotguns and keep it that way.

Vinyl.

Active Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
322
[ame]http://youtu.be/6xGNfvQYDpY[/ame]

I'm intending to do that as well. [Warning: Minor use of Foul Language from the start.]
 
Last edited:
I'm fine when someone is good with a shotgun- I can respect that. It's when people use the axetinguisher though, that's when I get frustrated. I don't understand what valve was thinking when they made it....

Developer 1: "Guys, we're making new weapons for the pyro! Ideas! Remember, he's a close range class, so keep that in mind!"

Developer 2: "Alright, so we give him a weapon that crits when he's close range!"

Developer 1: "That's stupid and overpowered, think of something else."

Developer 3: " Uhhh... How about what dev 2 said, but the enemy has to be on fire for it to work?"

Developer 4: "But... Aren't you playing pyro wrong if someone who is close to you isn't on fi-"

Developer 1: "IT'S BRILLIANT"

(Sorry for the ramble there.... Sometimes I just gotta.)
 
Shotgun is awesome and when you die it makes you feel like the person earned it more than with the flare gun. Also pyro vs pyro fights become way less derpy.
 
I alternate between the flare and shotgun.

I like the flare a lot more because I play pyro as an assassin class. Run in, reflect damage, deal a lot of damage before they get you, get out. The flare gun is also really good for airshots.

But I have to admit, the shotgun is fun and useful for derpy pyro fights.

Regarding the script.....I don't get why you need it.
 
As someone who rarely plays pyro I'll agree it's better but flare gun is more enjoyable to use.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top