Hi...

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
Hi, names UnderCoverSpy16
If ya don't know me it's okay, I do not own any OP:X games, except dota.. but i hate that game.. Probably because i suck a lot at it . but I will be hanging out with you guys. I am part of the TF2 division so You will see me mostly there but I will be here because Forums are fun:3
I'll see you guys around the OP:X division :D
Also something about me... I love Napoleon and strats in war :3
 
Welcome to OP:X! Seeing as how you hate Dota 2 and its the only game you own, good news!

Planetside 2 and Renegade X are free and they are in OP:X! Planetside 2 might be taxing if you have issues running TF2, but Renegade X is less taxing so you should be good on that.
 
Welcome to OP:X! Seeing as how you hate Dota 2 and its the only game you own, good news!

Planetside 2 and Renegade X are free and they are in OP:X! Planetside 2 might be taxing if you have issues running TF2, but Renegade X is less taxing so you should be good on that.


Coming from here, if you have Garry's Mod, we have a TTT server coming up soon. It is very anticipated and you should definitely come join us there too. Renegade-X is super fun. I was able to play it well on my terrible laptop. It's super fun and addictive.
 
Back
Top