Creeper I made one post Joined Sep 12, 2012 Messages 4 Feb 28, 2014 #1 i get off cod 4 for one year and when i return i cant find the ego servers. even crossfire. =x wat do nao?
i get off cod 4 for one year and when i return i cant find the ego servers. even crossfire. =x wat do nao?
T The Yeti EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 4,080 Feb 28, 2014 #2 OP:X will be picking up one CoD 4 server. I don't have an exact date for the opening of the server, but I can say that we now have room for it on our hardware.
OP:X will be picking up one CoD 4 server. I don't have an exact date for the opening of the server, but I can say that we now have room for it on our hardware.