Dear Femscout...

Who would you make (of the 9 classes) the hero of a TF2 movie?

  • Scout

    Points: 4 11.4%
  • Soldier

    Points: 4 11.4%
  • Pyro

    Points: 5 14.3%
  • Demoman

    Points: 2 5.7%
  • Heavy

    Points: 5 14.3%
  • Engineer

    Points: 4 11.4%
  • Medic

    Points: 3 8.6%
  • Sniper

    Points: 4 11.4%
  • Spy

    Points: 4 11.4%

  • Total voters
    35

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
I have no words to describe what i saw. I don't know how i felt after i saw it, But I laughed quite a bit. I have no clue how someone can come up wit such a story
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHOZP3XHsVA[/ame]
So tell me guys,If you could make a TF2 movie... what class of all 9 classes would you make the hero?
Thanx for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
 
Last edited:
If I could make a TF2 movie it would be a gritty hardcore story about the survival of all the classes after the MvM robots developed sentience, rebelled against Gray Mann, and took over the world. That, or a documentary about the ridiculous "hatconomy" in this game.
 
Saturday Night Live.

I needed to see this one again :)
 
that video confused me, but everyone wants to know what is under the pyro suit
 
This was the best skit from snl.

Funny that they made it into a Source Filmmaker movie.
 
Gosh I hadn't seen that skit. I love snl though.
Also I think the medic is looked over too much. It might have something to do with my medic friends in the army... But oh well! I choose medic.
 
9 classes?
picture.php

...would like a word with you.
 
after all that "MMMM WHATCHA SAYYYYYYYY" it reminds me of what i hear while playing heavy in tf2 XD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top