COD Division and My Birthday :D

Silligan

Active Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
308
Hello everyone! There have been speakings that there will be an eGO server on COD4 pretty soon! I'm really stoked to have my COD division back and hopefully get together with my old friends. However, I wanted to see if any of my new friends from TF2 would want to join us over in COD and help keep us alive. We need our Fast Fill Task Force! Last time the COD division was let go because we weren't getting enough traffic, so I'm hoping we can get it off to a good start this time.

On another note! I forgot to post this on the correct day :P My 1 year eGO anniversary was 13 days ago! Yay for me :D
 
Last edited:
Dude i own every single Call of duty game on earth.. But on PS3, So i would hang out with you guys but will not be able to play :P
 
Haha good enough :D But I need revenge on you people for killing me all the time in TF2!
 
Happy late eGO bday! And if there's a crosh/crash/zombies server.. maybe I'll help out :)
 
Can't wait to see you and the rest of the ole COD4 team that show back up! Here's to hoping we can spread the word and get people back in the server when it is up and running.

Congrats on the 1-year celebration with eGO!

Agent_86
 
I used to play on our Call of Duty 4 Servers way back in the day. I'm probably better than I am at TF2, so you'll be in for it! Hopefully we can get something off the ground.
 
It would have to be a Titanfall division for me to even consider ever doing anything outside tf2 again.
 
Grats. Now watch when I'm online and join my servers so I can kill you again.
 
Can't wait to see you and the rest of the ole COD4 team that show back up! Here's to hoping we can spread the word and get people back in the server when it is up and running.

I couldn't agree more! I'm still trying to find @ppl3p! and some other people who disappeared to get them to come back. Wenchie and Kool as well.

I used to play on our Call of Duty 4 Servers way back in the day. I'm probably better than I am at TF2, so you'll be in for it! Hopefully we can get something off the ground.

Well then....this isn't going as planned...

Grats. Now watch when I'm online and join my servers so I can kill you again.

Haha as if! You, your rocket launchers and your flamethrowers will all die before me....one day....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top