Gordon Freeman Calls Coast to Coast AM

Fejorc@

Poster
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
120
this his hillarious, Gordon Freeman in a radio show

[yt=320,240]liKV4Ij8LtU[/yt]
 
Hahahaha! xD

But is it a real radioshow where someone calls in and says all that? :O
 
That's great, I need to show a friend - he loves Coast 2 Coast.

It's a call-in radioshow where people talk about paranormal stuff, aliens, and other crazy junk.
 
That was awesome! I used to listen to that show from grade school through high school. It was always very entertaining. The best way to describe the show is a campfire with your buddies telling ghost stories and what not. I think every ounce of it is rubbish, but they do sometimes get real verifiable guests who discuss interesting scientific things, but more often than not the host (either Art Bell or George Noory) just strokes the egos of crazy people for good radio.
 
That was great, does the guy do any other pranks like that?
 
Back
Top