- Joined
- Mar 3, 2012
- Messages
- 1,519
Well guys, today marks my two year anniversary for joining eGO. I never thought I'd make it this far. It feels like these two years have gone by in a flash even though so much has happened and so much has changed. I've met so many good people over these years and watched them go as well. I've had my ups and downs just like everyone else, but eGO has been a huge learning experience for me.
This is my second family and home. I always look forward to coming home from work and talking to everyone and gaming with everyone. There are many people I must thank for making my time here so enjoyable and memorable. There's no way I can name every single person who I've met along the way since they span widely, but you are there in my mind, I promise you. So in no particular order, I must thank these people for making things the best they can be in eGO:
This is my second family and home. I always look forward to coming home from work and talking to everyone and gaming with everyone. There are many people I must thank for making my time here so enjoyable and memorable. There's no way I can name every single person who I've met along the way since they span widely, but you are there in my mind, I promise you. So in no particular order, I must thank these people for making things the best they can be in eGO:
Machine Gun Rush
Ric
Zimmy
C-WHiT
Christy
Slappin Da Bass
Wade Wilson
dotPHUNK
Cheezyshooter
Zyphloyd
Cyxx
Mavwreck
MiniNayNay
Jensen
Snooch
Tumblin
4ensic
Pika
Job
flamelauncher11
Bambi Baggins
imak
Johnny
Jomigirock
Meowcenaries
population7
Rouse
squid
Storm
Terror
ThundrRok
Squirtle
Griff988
Viper Carrera
Wize
Drew-X
BuffHamster
j.winn
malenskii
mayhem death
Snuggle-Boo
MRgilmoresJACKET
FooFooKudleyPoops
Mr. Good Cat
pool shark
ch4rl70n
O'Keefe
Shane
waterpistol
Job-For-A-Cowboy
blackberry
Blaze
blitzed
DigitalDJ
FullMetal
GovernorOne
H@ckf3$t
Hellboy
Lucas15
Meades
Mr. Gocho
Quaffer
TheJollyRoger
parvovirus
zed : absolution
Megs A Tagger
SeaBlade
Yeti
telepath
Slam Fanderbergler
NMsniper
ExOH
There are many more people that I have had great times with in multiple games and in Vent/TS, but I can't remember all of your names unfortunately. I hope to have a great many more years here. Thank you all for the memories. You're the best!Ric
Zimmy
C-WHiT
Christy
Slappin Da Bass
Wade Wilson
dotPHUNK
Cheezyshooter
Zyphloyd
Cyxx
Mavwreck
MiniNayNay
Jensen
Snooch
Tumblin
4ensic
Pika
Job
flamelauncher11
Bambi Baggins
imak
Johnny
Jomigirock
Meowcenaries
population7
Rouse
squid
Storm
Terror
ThundrRok
Squirtle
Griff988
Viper Carrera
Wize
Drew-X
BuffHamster
j.winn
malenskii
mayhem death
Snuggle-Boo
MRgilmoresJACKET
FooFooKudleyPoops
Mr. Good Cat
pool shark
ch4rl70n
O'Keefe
Shane
waterpistol
Job-For-A-Cowboy
blackberry
Blaze
blitzed
DigitalDJ
FullMetal
GovernorOne
H@ckf3$t
Hellboy
Lucas15
Meades
Mr. Gocho
Quaffer
TheJollyRoger
parvovirus
zed : absolution
Megs A Tagger
SeaBlade
Yeti
telepath
Slam Fanderbergler
NMsniper
ExOH
Last edited:
































