I've had a great run

Way to go man! I can remember when you were still an e! Long time indeed! I loved what you said about this being your second family man. Same goes here, eGO really has the best group of people and we are lucky to have you Rogue!
 
I'm just sooo high on the list y'all can't see me :) mwhaha Congrats rogue!! Why is everyone doing these titles I thought you was leaving!
 
This list is accepted, the Jomi is upon it. Congratulations for putting me on the list....
 
I'm just sooo high on the list y'all can't see me :) mwhaha Congrats rogue!! Why is everyone doing these titles I thought you was leaving!


It's all about the eye catching title. Increases readership.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
obviously in no particular order...we know who got your start.....#2 ric...pshhhhhh
 
somebody+remembered+me+_aaf5c6c1022f9d0520638e42b739c517.gif
 
Mgr confirmed to make a return to dl you heard it here first


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I think MGR made our division shine. He did a great job.

And now.... we are stale. Lonely. Barren. Deserted. Depressed. Remote.

We don't stand out anymore.

Please come back, MGR. The CS Division needs you.
 
Idk why I'm posting this on rogue's thread. sorry rogue.
 
Back
Top