Before I start, I want to warn everyone that these games are only available for Android phones. With this being said, theres actually a decent selection of games that are worth going after. Im interested in Vector & Zombie Gunship (this reminds me somewhat of CoD: Modern Warfare).
If you've gotten a bundle from this site before, then you know how the it goes. However, ive never gone after their mobile bundle, so im not sure how the game(s) will come to my cell phone.
https://www.humblebundle.com/?utm_s...ail&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-14ac56b407-93554401
I would also like to add that Trine & Trine 2 Complete are available either in the Humble Store or thru Steam for $.99 & $2.99, respectively.
If you've gotten a bundle from this site before, then you know how the it goes. However, ive never gone after their mobile bundle, so im not sure how the game(s) will come to my cell phone.
https://www.humblebundle.com/?utm_s...ail&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-14ac56b407-93554401
I would also like to add that Trine & Trine 2 Complete are available either in the Humble Store or thru Steam for $.99 & $2.99, respectively.
Last edited:
















