Battlefield 4 Well guess I'll be taking a break from BF4

Boo-Yeah!!

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
1,507
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsf25G5IArA&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
 
I wasnt that thrilled with the beta, I'd rather spend my money on Watch Dogs.
 
Yeah, I think there was waaaaay too much hype about titanfall. Beta was fun, but got boring after second match lol.
 
I really thought the beta was fun. It got old because of the lack of ranks and unlocks. It was mostly just to test for gameplay bugs and server lag which there was little of each. Respawn has made a really good game and with Watch Dogs being delayed till summer because of major glitches online that was breaking systems this will help fill the time. The game was really fast paced and fun and I like how they are blending the story in with the multiplayer. I thought the AI would be an issue but they are actually pretty clever and there are upgrades that make them better as well. The burn card system was really cool as well.
 
The beta was pretty fun. Definitely wait for Watch dogs the n GTA once it's out for pc

DUDE WATCHDOGS. I'M ANTICIPATING THAT GAME'S RELEASE SO MUCH :lol:

But yeah I'm lightening up on my BF4 playing. Still play it a lot though. Just not 24/7 like I did during its release.
 
Titanfall looks awesome but ever since I heard the COD guys made it I'm a bit bias (honesty is the best policy)

I think watch dogs will be a bigger disappointment than gta5.
The game has been pushed back so much; way? (glitches code word for dodo game play)
You can have the most amazing story line for a game but with crappy game play you get hmmm FRY CRY 3 need I say more.

-GTA5 a disappointment? Yes the game has been out for months but instead of working on new content the devs have been on vacation I guess. It's one thing to not add new content to a game but if you tell the people who purchased the game that there will be new content and then you not deliver on it hmmm. At this point rockstar should just sell an ex

BF3 & BF4 aren't all that fun to me. Everytime I play them I say to myself hmmm I would have a lot more fun playing COD right now because the game play is the same but battlefield has bigger maps. ( I only play hardcore; if your honest with your self you would say yes BF4 is arcade shooter.

I still prefer my BC2 and Insurgency.
The only game I can see myself buying in the next year or 2 is BC3 whenever it gets released!

I wonder if watchdogs and titian fall will have $50 expansion packs to because I'm so excited to pay $110 for a full video game no a days!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top