X3: Terran Conflict

Yeah it was pretty fun, but it took forever to do things or get anywhere in my experience
 
Been a long time since i've played it.... Probably a year now. But it was good times.
 
You know I bought it, ran around with it for 2 hours and haven't done anything with it since. That was last July.

I think the huge scale of the game just threw me off, and at the time I was overwhelmed and didn't have the free time to sink into it like I wanted to.

Maybe I'll give it another go sometime.
 
The complexity of it seriously will drive you nuts. Everything in the game is a learning curve from building, positioning, and joining stations into complexes to the mathematical aspects, economy, different weaponry layout, shields, fleet command, resupplying things, etc. It's really bonkers when you sit down in your sector staring at your 20+ stations (complex) and notice in the week alone you've put 60+ hours into it. The mods, scripts, and plugins alone make it that more doable and enjoyable. I've accidentally deleted jump gates trying to remove unwanted asteroids in my sector, restarted the game three times in the past 7-10 days, and in the last three days I have finally a self-sustaining (efficient) complex to move into weaponry and shields for the fleet I will muster.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top