Battlefield 4 NS assagniments

dtmt1398

EGO Addict
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
1,197
BF4 Naval Strike DLC Assignments
Spare time Sniper
Assault Rifle ribbon x3
Get 20 headshots with Assault Rifles
Reward: AR160

Packing a Punch
Destroy 20 boats
Reward: SR-2

Swiss Cheese
LMG ribbon x3
Destroy 3 vehicles as Support
Reward: AWS

Always Deadly
Sniper Rifle ribbon x3
Get 5 kills with C4 on NS maps
Reward: SR338

Curve Ball
Get 10 kills with an Impact Grenade
Reward: SW40

Multi Tool
Get 10 kills with UGL Darts
Get 10 kills with UGL LVG
Reward: M320 3GL

Death from Below
PDW ribbon x3
Destroy 5 attack air vehicles with Rocket Launchers
Reward: AA Mine
 
Right on thanks for the info, always love unlocking new weapons and gadgets.
 
I love the new unlocks but then I hate them, it's a love/hate relationship!
 
I love the new unlocks but then I hate them, it's a love/hate relationship!

That's what we call Stockholm syndrome. :P

Also, a you can already see the assignments in Battlelog if you go to the assignments page. Finny how one of the requirements to complete is owning Naval Strike yet you can already complete them. :P
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top