- Joined
- Apr 15, 2010
- Messages
- 3,047
Greetings!
Well, as the title suggests, I'm thinking of getting the game but before doing so wanted to see how many people here play and if so where. I noticed a couple different server threads but wasn't sure of which ones were still active or where everyone is playing.
Thanks!
--Fire
EDIT:
IPs of servers mentioned in other threads:
shifty.tgl: net.connect 69.65.42.110:29315
Diggles: net.connect 50.31.103.34:28065
Tumblin: net.connect 66.223.16.137:28915
Tumblin: net.connect 108.61.136.82:28415
milkdud: net.connect 69.162.109.82:28035
Well, as the title suggests, I'm thinking of getting the game but before doing so wanted to see how many people here play and if so where. I noticed a couple different server threads but wasn't sure of which ones were still active or where everyone is playing.
Thanks!
--Fire
EDIT:
IPs of servers mentioned in other threads:
shifty.tgl: net.connect 69.65.42.110:29315
Diggles: net.connect 50.31.103.34:28065
Tumblin: net.connect 66.223.16.137:28915
Tumblin: net.connect 108.61.136.82:28415
milkdud: net.connect 69.162.109.82:28035
Last edited:
















