"My friend wants to trade with you"

Honorbound was like
-(honor)Undercover add me on my alt, my trade not working
-(me).... um..
-(honor) I promise you it's me i am not hacking you
-(me) are you phising me honory.. I mean..
-(honor) No it's me, look i told you in the morning i finished an MvM tour remember, IT'S ME!!
-(me) Lol okay I'l add you!



Also I never got those messages sloth, or adds... They are scared of me i guess..
 
Me too buddy....me too....
I get so excited when I get a new friend request, then immediately shot down when he says his friend wants to trade me :(

I feel u there. My bro called me over to his side of the room once(we both play tf2 together, expect a new recruit kazoo) before I decided it was important for me to stop he said, "some guy told me his friend wants to..." I proceeded to dolphin dive over our sketchy little table. I took control of the rogue computer while fending of evil pplz like chuck Norris with his beard, and typed, "go (not sure if I can say this word lol) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JgNAoW55IBs/Ua-naBoIRPI/AAAAAAAAAKM/ZOFh4ZwSRyM/s1600/Phillips_screw.jpg your self you hacking (inappropriate word that starts with a b) and told him what it was. So mason54 saved the day.
 
I feel u there. My bro called me over to his side of the room once(we both play tf2 together, expect a new recruit kazoo) before I decided it was important for me to stop he said, "some guy told me his friend wants to..." I proceeded to dolphin dive over our sketchy little table. I took control of the rogue computer while fending of evil pplz like chuck Norris with his beard, and typed, "go (not sure if I can say this word lol) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JgNAoW55IBs/Ua-naBoIRPI/AAAAAAAAAKM/ZOFh4ZwSRyM/s1600/Phillips_screw.jpg your self you hacking (inappropriate word that starts with a b) and told him what it was. So mason54 saved the day.

Lol superman, this man deserves founder :p
 
Hahaha, I would love founder XD
Did you enjoy my clever use of pictures?
 
Last edited:
The trick now is to once someone random adds you and you suspect them to be a hacker, you must have a message ready, and you message them saying "don't tell me to add your friend etc" and then they never respond and you feel like you win the battle against hackers.
 
I found out how to play with them. U put any random link, like a YouTube video, up. They have no idea what to do XD
Can I have founder in your imagination spy? I imagine that I have all the achievements, even ones that don't exist yet, ones I made up, and discontinued ones lol
 
Last edited:
Back
Top