J [j]Cap Famous Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 489 Mar 6, 2014 #1 Just as it says lets all hail Ric for being awesome at computers!
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Mar 6, 2014 #3 Ric......Ric.....Nah sorry, can't recall.
S Slam Fanderbergler Forum Fanatic =(e)= Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 971 Mar 7, 2014 #4 you got a lil somethin rite thare
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Mar 7, 2014 #7 << All Hail My penguin for he is above you all! xD
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Mar 7, 2014 #8 Haha. As much as I appreciate what you're doing, I'm going to have to lock this thread. Remember, I'm just a guy on the computer like everyone else. Thanks! =)
Haha. As much as I appreciate what you're doing, I'm going to have to lock this thread. Remember, I'm just a guy on the computer like everyone else. Thanks! =)