NetCode Illuminati!

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
netcodeilluminati.png


Hello everyone,

If you're looking to improve your game play in Counter Strike Global Offensive, check out the Netcode Illuminati Sub forum located here:
http://edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1173

Netcode has been supplying the Counter-Strike Community with decades of combined knowledge and experience in competitive gaming through their training and tutorial videos.

What Netcode has to offer:

-Smokes and flashes
-Setups
-Commentaries
-Configs

And much more!​
 
Ooo, I need to look into this. I'm terrible at GO......CS in general. Thanks, C-WHiT!
 
Sweet.

PS penguins rule

#Revive the penguins
 
Last edited:
I went from 2 star to badge with netcode. Its better than esea.

Netcode isn't a league. It's a service that pros teach players like you and me some helpful tips that may be useful. Esea, is a completely different concept. Esea is a league and a pug/scrim service that is reliable and for the most part hacker-free with their anti-cheat system. You can't really compare them like you just did.
 
Netcode isn't a league. It's a service that pros teach players like you and me some helpful tips that may be useful. Esea, is a completely different concept. Esea is a league and a pug/scrim service that is reliable and for the most part hacker-free with their anti-cheat system. You can't really compare them like you just did.

I think he was comparing them by saying that Netcode improved his game more than ESEA..
 
I think he was comparing them by saying that Netcode improved his game more than ESEA..


Considering he played like 2 pugs it's not a good judgement.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top