[Event] Sniper Night - 03/07/2014

Logic Overflow

Overflowing with Logic
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 12, 2011
Messages
957
Sniper Night!​

Sanctified & Logic hope everyone had a great time playing as a sniper today and honing those super useful skills to pay the bills!

Unfortunately after the bounty was called, nobody dominated jhnsn to become an Advisor, but there is always next time....

Post those great screenshots for the bragging rights and all around fun!​
 
sooo here are my screen shots
7n07q.jpg

7n0aa.jpg

7n0aZ.jpg

7n0c1.jpg

7n0cC.jpg
 
I couldn't get jhnsn because I was on his team. I got Bhruic though. But after someone else already got the bounty. ;)

I think the last time I played sniper was the last sniper event. Thank you though- lots of fun!
 
Hats off to sanctified running it for his partner. I enjoyed the event greatly. :)

025C2BC9967B18F98D8E2AA97C4AC2A8CB4344A7
 
Last edited:
In my defense, I did dominate you at one point during the match... :P But nice shooting!

I'm pretty sure you dominated me more than once. I got the revenge and then I think you were dominating me after that again. lol And it took me forever to find you in the first place because you were hidden so well underneath there.


And thank you. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top