What do you think it is!?

[j]Cap

Famous
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
489
A clan wide meeting tomorrow and they have a big announcement!? What does everyone think it is? I think they finally bought that pony for Christy, He said he told Artimus to get him one or face his Christy wrath... lol
 
Mgr confirmed return


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I think its going to be a message about message within a message, so then it will be mesception.

( or maybe the retirement of an manger :( )
 
I'm skipping Council and going straight to CEO of eGO.

Hands down.

oh, and MGR is making his return as Council for CS.
we're gonna have 7 Council members for CS.

while we're at it, there will be no more specific divisions.

we'll call everything an eGO entity.

THIS WAS ALL FORETOLD TO ME FOR 9.99 ON A PSYCHIC PHONE LINE
 
I'm skipping Council and going straight to CEO of eGO.

Hands down.

oh, and MGR is making his return as Council for CS.
we're gonna have 7 Council members for CS.

while we're at it, there will be no more specific divisions.

we'll call everything an eGO entity.

THIS WAS ALL FORETOLD TO ME FOR 9.99 ON A PSYCHIC PHONE LINE
And I got it all for free
 
They are probably announcing something about COD division coming back and me getting promoted to Founder. Also maybe they are actually might be having something very new to introduce like potatoes division. Who knows. We'll find out in 15 hours :P
 
I know what it is. Its a 25/8 Surf server and 4 more Minigames and Jail servers!
 
Hmmm all good and acceptable answers in my mind lol, They should think about promoting a few good people within as well.
 
It's actually a new rank in Leadership. We'll be calling it the Financial Executive Advisor for the time being. That's what I'm going to be. Oh, and I heard it from a psychic phone line too for $15.99. I think I got ripped off..
 
Whatever it is I'm sure someone will text me the huge, breaking announcement on my cell as I'll be having a life on a saturday night that isn't connected to a computer. Who comes up with these Saturday Night meeting times? :thumbup1:

But seriously, I think they announcing my promotion to O. It is sort of a big deal(TM). I believe that Martyr can accept the reward on my behalf and please be sure to thank the Academy and the Spaghetti Monster in the sky.
 
Shutting every division down
24/7 neopets division
Confirmed by Satan himself
#666

Second division
34/2 roblox division
Confirmed by our Medical friend c-whit
#SaveLifesEryDay
 
It's actually a new rank in Leadership. We'll be calling it the Financial Executive Advisor for the time being. That's what I'm going to be. Oh, and I heard it from a psychic phone line too for $15.99. I think I got ripped off..

damn that sucks Rogue.
sounds like you didn't get the eGO discount.

i was like

yo

..

i know artimus

and they gave me a discount.
 
Probably that everyone is getting demoted to e and they are starting all over *sarcasm*
 
Back
Top