S Stefan Poster Joined Jan 9, 2014 Messages 134 Mar 8, 2014 #1 After being missing for 1 week, i cannot believe how much im eager to play again.
H HaloRacer Forum Fanatic Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 978 Mar 8, 2014 #2 I swear 90% of the threads in this forum are "I'm leaving... =( " or "I'm back! Gone for 3 minutes". Anyway. Cool. :thumbup1:
I swear 90% of the threads in this forum are "I'm leaving... =( " or "I'm back! Gone for 3 minutes". Anyway. Cool. :thumbup1:
S Stefan Poster Joined Jan 9, 2014 Messages 134 Mar 8, 2014 #3 Aw, its just that i missed everyone so much
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Mar 8, 2014 #5 Hehe welcome back sefan we missed you a bunch buddy. How much did your laptop cost?
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Mar 8, 2014 #6 We missed you. Welcome back.