Our servers become very interesting places at two in the morning (CST). What's funny is that I started it all with simply running around as a heavy offering a sandvich of peace to everyone. To my surprise, most players instantly joined in...
Playing on the rocks!
Hoovy tower!
Everyone's having a laugh...
Leaning Tower of Sandvich
General Shenanigans
MOMENT OF DEATH. Pretty sure the scout right next to me was swinging his taunt kill bat and I got it right before execution...
Bonus of Soupless Heady...err, I mean Headless Soupy from a few days ago!
Anyway, that's all. Hope some of you got a kick out of it. Catch you all on the servers. GO FILL 'EM!
CYA!
:thumbup:
Playing on the rocks!
Hoovy tower!
Everyone's having a laugh...
Leaning Tower of Sandvich
General Shenanigans
MOMENT OF DEATH. Pretty sure the scout right next to me was swinging his taunt kill bat and I got it right before execution...
Bonus of Soupless Heady...err, I mean Headless Soupy from a few days ago!
Anyway, that's all. Hope some of you got a kick out of it. Catch you all on the servers. GO FILL 'EM!
CYA!
:thumbup:













So my goal is usually to keep people on as long as I can. If that means they kill me a lot to make them have fun, I don't really care so much.
