What TF2 weapons do you have IRL?

I don't much but i have more than i thought i would.

Flamethrower
Force of Nature
Homewrecker
wrench
Back Scratcher
Enforcer
Postal Pummeler
Frying Pan

Ghastlierest gibus
Merc's muffler
GrayBanns

And most of all! Jarate!
 
Wait, i've noticed I have some things:
Black Box
Quack?nbirdt
Invis Watch
Memory Maker
Neon Annihilator (don't ask)
Unarmed Combat
For Cosmetics:
Earbuds
Beep Boy
Googol Glass Eyes
 
I have a very authentic-looking pain train, but it's just the handle..

It even has the black stuff wrapped around the handle, and belonged to my grampa..

It used to be a homewrecker but the head came off so it's just a handle.

I'm thinking of getting a railroad spike and making it into a full-fledged paintrain. XD
 
Well, I'm drinking a soda, so theres the Bonk and Crit a Cola. I had a glass of milk earlier today so there's the Mad Milk, I have a katana in my closet so that's the zatoichi, and a couple of Baseball bats so there some scout melee's. My second closet full of moldy sandwhiches, a rake in my garage, some Jarate lying around somewhere, my Hyrulian sheield and master sword replica could maybe count as some demo melee's and secondarys, I ate a lollipop yesterday so thats the lollichop, and that's about it.

Also, the unarmed combat. I have one of those. Don't ask.
 
surprised everyone's saying DR and not a single person has said stock spy watch @.@
Well I don't own a watch. I do own a circular pocketwatch on a chain.

oh I have a various assortment of pistols.

Wait, I have another rifle under my bed, make that 3 Sniper Rifles.
 
Well then...I'm not entering any of your houses. Let's see what I have (that I currently remember).

2 Invis Watch
20 Connivers Kunai (throwing kunai)
5 Eyelanders (but they're wooden :( )
3 Sandman
1 Vintage sandman
4 Nessie's Iron (is that the weapon's full name?)
*a lot* Mad Milk
1 Heavy Fists (surprised Aperture said that)
1 Killing Gloves of Boxing
1 Huntsman
*multiple* Frying pans

I know Kung Fu and stuff, does that count?
 
Last edited:
Irl

Well I have 2 nessie nine irons

And I have a whole bunch of keys but when I open the crates in my basement I find alot of unusual stuff but no hats of value......
 

Latest posts

Back
Top