- Joined
- Jun 14, 2012
- Messages
- 1,014
Well fact is that I tried to render demo files in game using a youtube thing. Unfortunately I couldn't use it because it was a bit corrupted and unusable. I have a low end laptop that can basically run only tf2.
So basically want to ask one of two things.
1:Just wondering if anyone can recommend a free converter to change it to one usable on youtube.
2:If I could email you the video and you change the format of the file to where it's usable on youtube.
The type of files are:
.MOV
.MPEG4
.AVI
.WMV
I'll give you credit in the description. Sorry for asking this, but I hit a wall and don't know how to convert these demo files
So basically want to ask one of two things.
1:Just wondering if anyone can recommend a free converter to change it to one usable on youtube.
2:If I could email you the video and you change the format of the file to where it's usable on youtube.
The type of files are:
.MOV
.MPEG4
.AVI
.WMV
I'll give you credit in the description. Sorry for asking this, but I hit a wall and don't know how to convert these demo files






