[event] prophunt night 3/10/2014

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
prophunt.png
Thank you for coming out to Prophunt Night, with your Host Rdinator and co-host Maserati.

Be sure to post your screencaps and other fun things here :w00t:
 
Damn you Internet!
Why din't you let me play Prophunt with my friends?!
 
DUDEUDUDEUEDUEDUEDUEDUEDUEDUE.. why.. i took screenies and they did not appear for me.... I took so many screenshots.. ANYWAY RANDOMIZER TOMORROW... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...
Also I am pretty weird when i get drunk on Orange juice :/
 
DUDEUDUDEUEDUEDUEDUEDUEDUEDUE.. why.. i took screenies and they did not appear for me.... I took so many screenshots.. ANYWAY RANDOMIZER TOMORROW... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...
Also I am pretty weird when i get drunk on Orange juice :/

If they just didn't show up on Steam cloud when you closed the game (that happens to me), they should still be in your screenshot folder.

Go easy on the OJ. :P
 
DUDEUDUDEUEDUEDUEDUEDUEDUEDUE.. why.. i took screenies and they did not appear for me.... I took so many screenshots.. ANYWAY RANDOMIZER TOMORROW... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...
Also I am pretty weird when i get drunk on Orange juice :/

You can upload them manually to Steam. The link should be something like this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\94829273\760\remote\440\screenshots
 
You can upload them manually to Steam. The link should be something like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\94829273\760\remote\440\screenshots


Oh mer gurd tank u, im pretty sleeping and almost cant see what i am typing.. Night. I'll fix the gamatical mistakes later..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top