[event] gungame night 3/11/14

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
maxresdefault.jpg

RD and Maserati thank you for joining the ultimate battle! We hope to see many of your best screencaps below and other diddly-nots. :D

Congratulations to our two members :
BHURIC and HAT TRICK


Be sure to see RD for your prizes!
 
Last edited:
Guess wut!!I did like a 25 min recording using overwolf (low res) will post it as soon as it uploads on youtube :)
 
So sad I didn't get to stay on long. This was such a fun event. First I had to leave to do a little meeting, then I couldn't get back in because it was full. Then I got in, played for 5-10 minutes and my ping shot up to 600+ which it NEVER does. So next time you do one of these, I'm gonna have to plan to be there the whole time. :)

X3cO1x7.jpg


7lpu2Vb.jpg


prdgn2F.jpg


b06tIE5.jpg


JL8HEzT.jpg


z5DDxHJ.jpg


fSuxFbV.jpg
 
Last edited:
Those are pretty basic videos... recorded using overwolf and there is a sound delay.. and the picture quality is not the best....so... ENJOY!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QmtO1a0HIQ&hd=1[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfAp5DK7Igs&list=UUbzne7GbACAh4OALJURqjzQ&hd=1[/ame]
 
'Twas a fun game mode. I even managed to win a round! Thanks for the prize, always nice to have another hat to wear. :)
 
Hey guyes, tell me what you thought of my videos :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top