The Scapegoat!!!!

Outlaw27

Poster
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
245
Well over the past month I noticed one trend occur in every server I entered especially when said user is present in game. The trend I am speaking of my friends is blame and said individual is kazoo!!! But my question is why?!!!! Can anyone explain why is she the scapegoat?!!!!
 
Well over the past month I noticed one trend occur in every server I entered especially when said user is present in game. The trend I am speaking of my friends is blame and said individual is kazoo!!! But my question is why?!!!! Can anyone explain why is she the scapegoat?!!!!

It's because she's our resident cat lady division leader.
 
She's a cat person who is rumored to have infinite crits I guess. She doesn't come on dustbowl so I really wouldn't know though ♪

Buuuuuuut it's just a joke when everyone blames her. just like it's eGO tradition to make sure there's a new cat picture in her visitor message everyday ♪
 
Thank you both Insomnia and Shy I remember hearing about how she was a cat lady but it must have slipped my mind!!! Can't argue with a good joke. Though if she does have infinite crits she could destroy us all!!!!! Though I'm still puzzled with one thing who started the joke?
 
There are lots of inside jokes around here in the TF2 Division. Most of them you will catch onto after awhile and if not, people are usually nice and fill you in if you ask. But the longer you stay around, the more you are involved in "inside jokes" of your own. Never a dull day around here.
 
There are lots of inside jokes around here in the TF2 Division. Most of them you will catch onto after awhile and if not, people are usually nice and fill you in if you ask. But the longer you stay around, the more you are involved in "inside jokes" of your own. Never a dull day around here.

WOW just another great reason to be apart of the TF2 division!!!
 
One of the first rules of being in charge...everything is your fault.
 
Cause its always Kazoo's Birthday, btw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAZOO!
 
If I remember correctly, it started when I accidentally crashed the Harvest server when I promoted Polish to the rank of eGO. (It didn't crash exactly, but everyone's game timed out right after I sent the all chat congratulations message...) And from then on, its common to blame Kazoo. :X

Thread about said incident: http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246278&highlight=blame+kazoo


Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk
 
When something goes wrong with the servers, it's common to blame Kazoo or [strike]SpidEY[/strike] Seph
 
If I remember correctly, it started when I accidentally crashed the Harvest server when I promoted Polish to the rank of eGO. (It didn't crash exactly, but everyone's game timed out right after I sent the all chat congratulations message...) And from then on, its common to blame Kazoo. :X

Thread about said incident: http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246278&highlight=blame+kazoo


Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

Is that all it was? Pfffff!! I took the entire network down at work for 700+ people in the first 6 months of employment and I don't get your level of blame. :cool:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top