sandvich

Dalokhs is bad.

Regular sandvich gives you full health. Buffalo gives you minicrits and forces you to use your melee weapon. Regular is best, imo.
 
Prefer regular. And if you don't already know this, use taunt to eat your Sandvich instead of the fire button.
 
Dalokohs. Eating at full gives the +50, but secondary is that you can always use it to eat to full health (+50). Takes a bit longer than the sandvich, but not that much more - and can even take less if you're in the mid-health range.
 
I usually take mine with tomatoes and mozzarella. A little pesto.

Oh, we weren't talking about real sandviches?

...I'm hungry.



Sent from the Howling Wastes using magic.
 
I usually take mine with tomatoes and mozzarella. A little pesto.

Oh, we weren't talking about real sandviches?

...I'm hungry.



Sent from the Howling Wastes using magic.


Ohh clav, clav,clav, clav. You are awesome


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
Back
Top