What was your starting rank?

Nova 3 and stuck there. You know why? Because I get matched with great players and win won, then two matches with horrible players and lose both. I've beaten Double AKs who play like silvers and that just pisses me off.
 
Come play with me and my buddies Cheesy! We have our own Teamspeak server for when we play, and we are pretty good. I was on a 17 win streak with them until last night, where we lost horridly. 4-16.

;-;
 
I am 2-1 so far starting out yesterday. Look me up if anyone needs another.
 
i think i started as like a silver elite master, mg1 now, i usually hop between mg1 and mge
 
Started as MG2, went up to Legendary Eagle, when down to DMG, now I switch between MG2 and MGE.
 
I started as a Gold Nova 4 Star and then fell to a 1 Star and am now back at a 3 Star

Also if anyone wants to play with me, I enjoy playing GO matches usually in the evening. Add me on steam if you want to join or find me PSC TS channels
 
How do you check your rank? I'm just starting out on csgo
 
I'm ranked as Silver Elite Master, but haven't been playing Competitive after reaching that rank.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top