SFM is a completely competent program, programmed by competent people.

Tokiw

Poster
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
159
The title of this thread is false, in case you were wondering.

Anyone else feel the same way? My biggest frustration comes from the importation of sounds. Apparently, SFM wants a very, VERY specific type of file. A 11400 Hz 16-bit mono WAV PCM, to be precise. Well, after forty minutes of trying to get that to work, tailoring it to the most precise, most hair-splittingly 'perfect' file type, that doesn't crash SFM (Yes, I have discovered that certain combinations of audio file types literally crash SFM. Don't ask me why, only the devs, with their sick and twisted ways, know the true reason.), IT GOES THREE TIMES FASTER THAN NORMAL. Oh, by the way, it's only 3 times faster in SFM. The file sounds perfect when I play it normally.


Sorry for the rant, but GAH I just ragequit from SFM and I need to complain about it.:facewall:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top