Possible DayZ?

Drixzy23

I made one post
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
4
Hey OP:X eGO buddys :P Just dropping in to say hi and introduce myself, im new to the eGO scene and loving it.

I had one question though, do you think you guys will be supporting DayZ at all, i been playing it ALOT lately and its extremely fun :D
 
I don't speek for the rest, but I did buy dayZ i stoped playing after the one and only creater said he is leaving his project..that was a red flag to me
 
yes i know they have a dayz server but i was wondering if we were going to add dayz to the division.

the patch came out today so as for the developer leaving it did not seem to deter the others from taking up the project, i been playing it alot and this new patch is very impressive.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top