CSS Seasonal & Holiday maps

ScoutGod_GuruGene

I made one post
=(eG)=
Joined
Jun 20, 2026
Messages
9
Since we have some big holidays coming up, I've been thinking about how we can celebrate on our CSS Dust2 server. We can host Halloween maps for Halloween day, and for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, we can run Christmas Dust2 or even some other, themed, classic maps. It would be cool to have some special events, like snowball wars for Christmas and Zombie Infection or Michael Meyers maps for Halloween. I'd love to donate games and other prizes to give out to the EdgeGamers CSS community who attend. Possible to make this happen?
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
We did this in the past two years. Maybe server mama can answer. Cascsiany Cascsiany

Zombie maps????? weve never played it....
 
Last edited:
This is something we are looking into. If you have any specific maps in mind, you can message me with them.
 
Will do. Give me a couple days I’ll have a full list we can try. Not sure what’s available 100% other than the Christmas map we rotated into Friday Funday a week or 2. Ill ask in the server too and try to get a gauge of what people would like
 

Latest posts

Back
Top