C Cubey Active Member Joined Sep 5, 2012 Messages 345 Mar 13, 2014 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb3-IeAW7HY[/ame]
E Emoney Active Member Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 265 Mar 13, 2014 #3 great product, insane sniping! 10!!!!
T the hippie Rookie Joined Jul 6, 2010 Messages 99 Mar 14, 2014 #4 Great video. How much do i have to pay Deadly to get one?
C Cubey Active Member Joined Sep 5, 2012 Messages 345 Mar 14, 2014 #5 the hippie said: Great video. How much do i have to pay Deadly to get one? Click to expand... I pay per the hour.
the hippie said: Great video. How much do i have to pay Deadly to get one? Click to expand... I pay per the hour.
T theMasterChief805 Active Member Joined Nov 29, 2012 Messages 342 Mar 14, 2014 #7 Awesome video man! I want to make my own one day
T Terror Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,319 Mar 14, 2014 #9 Whoa, this video was crazy! Nice job on it!
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Mar 14, 2014 #10 Nice vid cubeson, I won't even ask for your sniper secrets
I Immortal Technique EGO Addict Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 1,181 Mar 14, 2014 #11 Good quality of play/angles. Excellent video editing and effects. However I've noticed a disturbing trend with DoD videos to play some pretty soft music. I like estrogen just as much as the next guy but Ellie Goulding doesn't scream out player kill.
Good quality of play/angles. Excellent video editing and effects. However I've noticed a disturbing trend with DoD videos to play some pretty soft music. I like estrogen just as much as the next guy but Ellie Goulding doesn't scream out player kill.
Megs A Tagger John Madden! Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 8,206 Mar 14, 2014 #12 Immortal Technique said: I like estrogen just as much as the next guy Click to expand... hehehe :biggrin:
Immortal Technique said: I like estrogen just as much as the next guy Click to expand... hehehe :biggrin:
E Energized EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 5,280 Mar 14, 2014 #13 nice video ! and some nice sniping skills you got !
S Sensational Snoopy Rookie Joined Jun 21, 2013 Messages 66 Mar 14, 2014 #15 Epic video and skills as usual Cubey. For the sake of other players, don't keep up the good work
S Spartacus_Legolas EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2010 Messages 1,697 Mar 15, 2014 #16 Nice! p.s. Firstly, I will say I suck and would get roasted, lol... Secondly, you make a lot of appearances in this vid Bergen lol.
Nice! p.s. Firstly, I will say I suck and would get roasted, lol... Secondly, you make a lot of appearances in this vid Bergen lol.
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Mar 16, 2014 #17 Can i just call hacks????!?!?!?!!? Btw amazing video, very nice choosing of song, but that credit o.0 But overall.. I'd give you a... 7 over 4
Can i just call hacks????!?!?!?!!? Btw amazing video, very nice choosing of song, but that credit o.0 But overall.. I'd give you a... 7 over 4
Q Q-tip Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 24, 2011 Messages 2,330 Mar 16, 2014 #18 You are such a hacker!!! Lol, that was a GREAT video cube... very well made!