Good Work Late-Night Egyptians

Insomnia Princess

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
4,354
To those who were playing on Egypt last night, you made eGO very proud. We impressed a pug so much he joined our Steam group, signed up on our forums and plans to apply to eGO. That's effortless recruiting right there!

You were also really kind and welcoming to a player from another division who literally just installed TF2 (Icydud).

You were all friendly, helpful and encouraging. No one made anyone feel bad, stupid or unwelcome on the server, even new players or those who say they are "not good".

I know this is the kind of thing we should do every time we're on but it was very nice to see it in action. People can play TF2 anywhere but you guys make people want to come back and play here. I think most of us know it's not like that when you go to another community's server and you're the only non-clan member there. So I just wanted to say thank you.

Sometimes the simplest things make the biggest difference.

Specially, I remember:
Clavietika
freshmeathead
Bhruic
Outlaw27

(If I missed someone, then you rock, too!)

I know before that we had pretty much a full server of community members but you guys stuck around when the clan-crowds left and pugs began to join. It's nice to see that!
 
I swear I've met Icydud somewhere before, and I rarely ever go out of TF2...

Maybe it was MC.
 
funny-surprised-pug-771.jpg


On a more serious note, nice work guys, wish I were there :P
 
Well if I'm not mistaken TF2 players use the term PuG for lobbies and such, and you coul....

I'm taking this way too far, aren't I?
 
lol me and icydud are best friends on eGO, I have been tormenting him to play TF2 everday XD
But yea, guys keep the great work coming :P
 
lol me and icydud are best friends on eGO, I have been tormenting him to play TF2 everday XD

Well your tormenting paid off and everyone showed him a good time.

I just think it's nice to see people being nice to players who are new to the game and/or new to our servers so I thought I would give them a little shout out here on the forums so others could give them a clap or a "way to go!" or whatever.

:biggrin:
 
Back
Top