I didn't know this was possible

AndyGuy

EGO Zealot
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
1,529
5E4517FA26EE412F42C630A7CFBB4CF6577CBBEF
 
I have a confession.. ALL THIS TIME I WAS THE SAW :o

than most likely 50% of tf2 would love to do things to you , where they can get a long time in prison for.
35% just don't like you , and 15% is curious of how they can get the grazy'st screenshots on you !
 
than most likely 50% of tf2 would love to do things to you , where they can get a long time in prison for.
35% just don't like you , and 15% is curious of how they can get the grazy'st screenshots on you !

Like these two videos?
(Sorry for bad resolution.)
(Also, Blu = Me, Red = Kazoo.)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYxn0KKZVHw[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_yCvedWnv4[/ame]

I have a confession.. ALL THIS TIME I WAS THE SAW :o

Then thanks.
 
It's always been like this guys. You can jump off the ledge above it and land on top as well. Using it with the high-five taunt exploit is the easiest way. There are videos of people trying over and over and dying a lot, it's really funny. Maybe we should host an event? ;P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top