- Joined
- Sep 14, 2008
- Messages
- 1,389
Ok guy's I said when I got my eG once more i'd make a map for Jail.
So first I'd like someone to step up and help me now and then (Not the worlds best at layouts but a very good scripter)
I have two ideas for level's
The full house from the First Resident evil Directors cut game.
Or the Castle from Legend of zelda link's awakening
Of course i'd do the lay out first, then mod it to fit jail... If anyone else has ideas please speak up
So first I'd like someone to step up and help me now and then (Not the worlds best at layouts but a very good scripter)
I have two ideas for level's
The full house from the First Resident evil Directors cut game.
Or the Castle from Legend of zelda link's awakening
Of course i'd do the lay out first, then mod it to fit jail... If anyone else has ideas please speak up









