Want To Join The Steam Group For The CS:S division of eGO?

Deathscythe

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
1,245
[blockquote]
[link=#]The Steam Group For The CS:S Division of eGO
READ THIS FIRST
[/link]
​
[/blockquote]
Want To Join The Steam Group For The CS:S division of eGO?

YOU MUST BE ACCEPTED INTO BEING AN =(e)= by posting in the recruiting forum of your joining before Midway or myself can send you an invite!!!! all others we know who you are
First off I am the creator of the Steam Group-Deahtscythe

The Admins are Me (Deathscythe) and Midway, Harmless, and Garden

If you want to join the Group simply post here with your Steam Community Name and one of the admins will add you (mainly me) you can also send me or any other Admins of the group a PM... just dont bug them if no one has added you!!
Also if you leave or are kicked from the clan for what ever reason please let me know so I can remove you from the group, or if you can just tell me if you leave so I can keep tabs on whats going on

AND IF YOU ARE NOT ADDED DO NOT DOUBLE POST !!! (meaning if you put your name up and you decide to post it again because no one has sent you an invite)
cssgroup.jpg
 
for those like kingdingeling you need to be accecpted to the clan before I can send you an invite

By posting here you have become a member by having a council member post in a thread you make on your joining the clan before I can add I can tell by this if you have 1 post and then I look down and don't see any posts made that say hello im joining your clan.... Just for future posters make sure someone has accepted you
 

Latest posts

Back
Top