Done with betting

My point is, matches can be rigged and I'm done betting on them. You asked for past bribes in eSport, there it is. Just because there isn't anything specifically pointing at CSGO doesn't mean it's not happening. That is all I have to say.
 
Last edited:
It probably is rigged but I doubt it with NiP. NiP would want to be still known as the #1 in CS:GO so I doubt they would do anything like that.
 
These players have been around for a really long time and most are well respected. I highly doubt that they are taking bribes or throwing games. Just because someone loses a game doesn't mean it's rigged. It's like saying the Broncos or even Peyton Manning threw the Super Bowl. Peyton's well respected within the NFL and the world for having integrity and being a well-rounded person. Just because you lose some pixels(skins) over a silly CS:GO match doesn't mean it was rigged.
 
Back
Top