Minecraft Plot World Build Contest


plotworldbuildcontest.png

Article: Ill Legend / Image: Ill Legend / Edited: Ill Legend

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Introducing our first Minecraft Plot World Build Contest.

Simply purchase a plot and follow the theme to earn a chance to win a yourself a very rare item. You have just one week to build, so get your ideas together and get to work. Entries will close Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 10:00 PM East.

This Month's Theme
Video Games
Create a structure based on a video game other than Minecraft. An explanation of your structure will be included with your entry here on the forums.

Restrictions
May only use Wool, Stained Clay, Stained Glass
You may also use Torches to light your structure appropriately.

Winning Prize
One Week of Dedicated Supporter
Sponge

Entries will be judged by USCG Hammer after the contest ends. The winner will be announced shortly after the judging period.

Submit Your Creation Here
</div>
​
 
I wish the restrictions weren't there :P

I would make Egypt from TF2 with sandstone and stuff even though I hardly play Minecraft

XD
 
If you read news posts more often you could have got this FREE

$100 Skype Premium Code
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="249"><colgroup><col width="249"></colgroup><tbody><tr height="20"> <td style="height:15.0pt;width:187pt" height="20" width="249">SKYPE-47RDT-94M8Y-REKDB-XGKFN

I look forward to seeing everyones entries for the Minecraft build contest.
</td> </tr></tbody></table>
 

Latest posts

Back
Top