Ladies and germs!

Angoron

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
226
I AM THOROUGHLY DISAPOINTED IN MYSELF.
I set a goal for myself over spring break last week to get my game off the ground, but I didn't because of Titanfall, CS:GO, and Hat simulator 2014.
NO MORE I SAY!

The next week (possibly two) will be devoted to my: Homework, Resume, and Game Development, in that order.

Do not message me, do not look at me, DO NOT THINK ABOUT ME! Well, maybe a little...

So why should you care? Cause I need y'alls help. I get sidetracked, so if you see me on ANYTHING on Steam tell me to get my butt back to work!

That is all! Peace, Love, and Cookies to you all.

(I'll still be on the forums, and available if needed for Admin reasons, just not for game playing)
 
That is a wise thing to do mate :)
GOOD LUCK! <3
Also don't count on people telling you to get back to work.. Once i made the same thread with the same comments and no one bothered to tell me to go back to work when i got sidetracked >_>
 
That is a wise thing to do mate :)
GOOD LUCK! <3
Also don't count on people telling you to get back to work.. Once i made the same thread with the same comments and no one bothered to tell me to go back to work when i got sidetracked >_>

You admonish me, I'll admonish you. BOOM! Done.
 
Good luck, Angoron. :)

If you add a tag to your name like #Busy, and you're playing, maybe people will call you out on it.
 
I see.

Might I suggest throwing your computer out the window? That should solve your problem.
 
so you're telling me

you're taking a break from games, and one of your goals is

game development?

lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top