Sorry, but I've been busy with Dungeons & Dragons Online and neglected the Italy server! I was away for a few days (unusual for me) so I stopped back in and on the first round on the map change I got this beauty...
The best part for me is that I clutched it 3v1 and with only 7 health. I popped out from behind the tree in long hall to kill a guy at the house with the para, then turned around to kill ArchEnemy who was trying to knife me (and was VERY close!).
I then smoked around the house and tossed a grenade there without much time left to distract/slow down a possible rescue. After tossing a flashbang toward the house, I fell back, heading to CT spawn to cut off a rescue, since I saw the last CT run past the hall toward the left.
I tossed another flashbang toward mid just to try and slow him down, then ran through the market, tossing the para to snatch up an M4 (conveniently full of ammo). As I ran toward CT spawn, I heard his footsteps on the other side of the wall.
With not a second to lose, I ran up as he tossed a grenade ahead of me, not hitting me. I jumped out and pierced Vikings' chest with a 5.56mm round as he tried to shoot at me, clutching that victory and a 7-kill round with a mere 4 seconds left on the clock.
As a bonus, Vikings was on a 4-kill streak when I got him. :thumbup1:
Now Playing: Aloe Blacc - The Man
The best part for me is that I clutched it 3v1 and with only 7 health. I popped out from behind the tree in long hall to kill a guy at the house with the para, then turned around to kill ArchEnemy who was trying to knife me (and was VERY close!).
I then smoked around the house and tossed a grenade there without much time left to distract/slow down a possible rescue. After tossing a flashbang toward the house, I fell back, heading to CT spawn to cut off a rescue, since I saw the last CT run past the hall toward the left.
I tossed another flashbang toward mid just to try and slow him down, then ran through the market, tossing the para to snatch up an M4 (conveniently full of ammo). As I ran toward CT spawn, I heard his footsteps on the other side of the wall.
With not a second to lose, I ran up as he tossed a grenade ahead of me, not hitting me. I jumped out and pierced Vikings' chest with a 5.56mm round as he tried to shoot at me, clutching that victory and a 7-kill round with a mere 4 seconds left on the clock.
As a bonus, Vikings was on a 4-kill streak when I got him. :thumbup1:
Now Playing: Aloe Blacc - The Man












<3











