Battlefield 4 Mission Tournament


bfdivisiontourney2sm3.png

Article: Ill Legend / Image: TomsSound / Edited: Ratfire

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">The Battlefield Division is celebrating four years of gaming with the creation of Battlefield Mission Tournament I, a new suite of competitions involving Battlefield 4 Missions!

Participants will compete in a round-robin tournament where you battle against other members in all out warfare. Each round will test a different aspect of your Battlefield abilities: teamwork, accuracy, weapons, or vehicles.

If you're interested in participating, Sign-up Here. Our sign-ups close on Thursday, March 20.

The Mission Tournament starts Friday, March 21.

7:00 PM Eastern
6:00 PM Central
5:00 PM Mountain
4:00 PM Pacific
11:00 PM Greenwich

For all specific information, please see the Mission Tournament I Thread in the Battlefield Division Forum.
</div>
​
 
Might or might not make it. I have a concert to go to around that time :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top