APB Reloaded

NY9ER

Poster
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
109
I use to play it a lot but have not here recently, does anyone else still play it.
 
Does it even still exist? O.O. I thought that game got shut down a long time ago.
 
I would play it, but I uninstalled it due to the fact my limping laptop in performance was lagging. Though, the short few hours I played it was fun. Met up with a couple of guys and we road around doing the same missions together.
 
I played the heck out of that game, toons on the joker server.
 
Does it even still exist? O.O. I thought that game got shut down a long time ago.

It does. :) A friend of mine plays all the time and even has a Twitch channel that people actually frequent. hehe

I popped in to play with her a week or two ago but that's about it.
 
Ego used to support the game. I used to be an event coordinator for apb. Good times


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I reinstalled the game yesterday as I heard that hackers are almost 100% gone. They are what destroyed the game back when i bought it on release for $50. So far I have played for a few days and have not seen any hackers yet. Still plenty of crying due to getting owned by Golds with maxed out modifications on their guns, but that is about it.

I have a crim on Joker atm with a few people from planetside.
 
I remember playing this back when STRAT was around and with a few of the members there. Was quite fun - occasionally I'd even find someone to do a random race with or derby just for kicks. :P
 
i'd return to APB if we had an eGO division in it once more

We would need 50-100 people playing for it to be considered for OpX. I am just looking for a dozen or so people to have fun w/ missions. Add me on steam!
 
If eGO was to hold an event, would there be any interested in returning for a night to play with a large group of members.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top