- Joined
- Jul 7, 2009
- Messages
- 1,947
Hey guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Listen, a few weeks back, for reasons unknown, I was forced to reinstall Steam and to download all my games again. Well technically the games were there, its just that I couldnt play them and I had to download several files packages cuz steam said they were corrupted.
Anyway, I did so and now every time I log into CS:S I get this irrational Lag. My ping must be +/- 70-80 but its always 130-150. I checked with my ISP and my service is ok and this does not happen in any other online game I have
Could pretty please help me with this?
Thanks in advance!
!give 1'000,000,000,000 @all
Listen, a few weeks back, for reasons unknown, I was forced to reinstall Steam and to download all my games again. Well technically the games were there, its just that I couldnt play them and I had to download several files packages cuz steam said they were corrupted.
Anyway, I did so and now every time I log into CS:S I get this irrational Lag. My ping must be +/- 70-80 but its always 130-150. I checked with my ISP and my service is ok and this does not happen in any other online game I have
Could pretty please help me with this?
Thanks in advance!
!give 1'000,000,000,000 @all







