March Meet & Greet | UPDATE!!!

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218

o4y6.png


Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I hope you all have your "Hello my name is" tags filled out! Cause we will be having a Meet n Greet on Friday the 21st!

For all you new members who don't know what a Meet n Greet is: You go into our lovely event server and one at a time we will introduce ourselves. If you don't know what to say, relax. My co-host and I will give examples of things you could say when at the event.

Notice: e's have top priority to this event and will be able to join around 7:55ET. After 8:05ET, eGs and eGOs will be allowed to join. Until then eGs and eGOs will not be allowed in the server, excluding RHs and Leadership.

When: Friday, March 21st
Where: Team Fortress 2 Event Server
Time: 8ET/7CT - 10ET/9CT
Password: greets​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds cool, can't wait to meet some of the new guys.
 
Seeing as how those of us in the US of A are mostly on Daylight Savings Time now, could you perhaps give the times again? I'm not sure if 8pm EST means I should be there at 7pm EDT, or at 9pm EDT. Thanks so very much.
 
Seeing as how those of us in the US of A are mostly on Daylight Savings Time now, could you perhaps give the times again? I'm not sure if 8pm EST means I should be there at 7pm EDT, or at 9pm EDT. Thanks so very much.

So picky. I just removed the S's. It's whatever time the timezone is in. :P
 
Yay more dominations to feed to my mini gun! I'll try my best to be there!
 
March Meet & Greet

Meet N Greet tomorrow* this is the best moment for all of you new e's to get to know us :P


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
Last edited:
Meet N Greet today, this is the best moment for all of you new e's to get to know us :P


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol

How is it today? Was the date changed, the original(that you posted) says it was on Friday.
 
I love the meet n greets, it have me a chance as a new guy to meet other newbies, and to get to know the older guys. It was a great experience for me.
 
I love the meet n greets, it have me a chance as a new guy to meet other newbies, and to get to know the older guys. It was a great experience for me.


I'm happy you like it :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
If I have the time I might drop by. Could be cool to get to know some TF2 people more.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top